Used for performance growth, increased team effectiveness and successful selection and retention, TriMetrix HD takes an in-depth look at a person’s behaviors, motivators, competencies and acumen. This is a 55-factor analysis of the job and the person giving the most comprehensive analysis available in this arena.
TriMetrix® HD System
We use a multi-stage process where we work closely with a small team within your organization.
As a hiring tool, the TriMetrix® HD System gets behind each candidate’s mask and identifies his or her true capacities to perform. This is far more than simply identifying behavior.
Although important, behavior is only part of a truly complete profile – you must measure more and measure it accurately. That’s exactly what the TriMetrix® HD System does. To be honest, once you have used the TriMetrix® HD System, you will see how hiring someone without it doesn’t make much sense — one tool does so much!
The TriMetrix® HD Job Benchmark Process Session
The following Job Benchmarking process can be done during an in person session (2 to 3 Hour session). However most find that by choosing the Virtual Session which is done via a WebEx type Webinar, significant costs and expenses can be deducted.
Determine Why the Job Exists & Key Accountabilities Required for Top Performance?
- First, a group of survey participants are selected (5 is best, but up to 10 people). This is what we call the Subject Matter Experts group. Typically this group of participants is comprised of top performers in the job being benchmarked, people who manage the position and a member of the executive management team. Basically, these are the people who have something to gain if the job is successfully executed.
- Before the Subject Matter Experts group scores the survey they go through a 20-30 minute briefing process with a Say It! Communications Performance Systems associate in a group meeting or via a conference call. This exercise is designed to get everyone “on the same page” with regard to the position requirements. Participants are given detailed instructions before scoring the survey.
- Each member of the Subject Matter Experts group scores a 3 part survey of approximately 100 questions directly related to the brief list of primary accountabilities (called the TriMetrix® HD Job) via the Internet. The survey takes approximately 45 minutes to complete and participants simultaneously complete the survey immediately following the briefing session. We generate a report from the team’s answers.
- The TriMetrix® HD benchmark yields the top 7 Attributes that the position requires, the top 3 Values that the position rewards and the top 3 Behaviors that are necessary for success in the position. The results of the position analysis list which of 23 attributes the job requires for peak performance, in order of importance, to establish an effectiveness standard unique to your organization. This is now your benchmark of peak performance for this position in your organization.
Highly Validated & Fully EEOC Compliant
According to the U.S. Department of Labor, Employment and Training Administration, assessment systems are most effective when a variety of tools are used to measure personnel. This is what’s called the “whole person” approach.
The TriMetrix® HD System integrates three unique, validated assessment tools into a complete benchmarking system, reflecting the theory asserted by the U.S. Department of Labor, Employment and Training Administration.
This generates the “whole position” benchmark.
Never Been Challenged In Court
TTI has the evidence to support and defend our process against any challenge. The fact that we have never been challenged for an EEOC claim speaks loudly to our factual evidence. Ask that about the other assessments out there. All of the 6800 job benchmarks have all 37 factors ranked, including definitions and interview questions.
You Need a Proven Hiring System to Stay Compliant
Every company needs a selection system that all hiring managers can follow and that has documented evidence that the people hired using the system are above average or superior performers
By adhering to an established, job benchmarking process, you will have the following
detailed information to support your selection criteria, ensuring evidence to defend any
EEOC challenge. Your results can be compared to potentially hundreds of benchmarks using the same process.
- Job description
- Key accountabilities
- Ideal candidate identified
- Interview questions for key success factors
- Top performer comparison
- Ineffective performer comparison
- Gap between job requirements and talent
The TriMetrix® HD System is a Complete Hiring, Performance Management, and Coaching System
It also includes interview questions, plus it allows you to compare an individual’s capacity for success against those required for the job. There is also a complete performance management and job coaching system that is unique to each position. This is a simple and effective hiring and management system all rolled into one.
Once the benchmark is established job candidates as well as current employees in the position are assessed using the TriMetrix® HD System Talent Report. Then, their personal assessment results are compared to the position benchmark. Like the TriMetrix® HD Job survey, the Talent survey measures Personal Skills/Capacities, Motivators and Behaviors and is completed on the Internet.
We can work with your organization to train people on how to get the most from the benchmark, we can assist you in finding quality candidates that fit the benchmark, or we can consult and work directly with your internal HR department and/or any external search firm to assist you in maximizing the benchmark.
TriMetrix® HD Goes Beyond Job Benchmarking
The comprehensive design of the TriMetrix® HD ensures that you hire, develop and retain the best possible talent. The TriMetrix® HD system goes beyond job benchmaking to provide a powerful and versitile human resource tool. It can be used for a multitude of business applications, such as:
- Job Matching
- Talent Selection and Retention
- Aligning Talent Management to Strategic Planning
- Employee Coaching and Development
- Performance Appraisals
- Succession Planning & Organizational Development